Skin is the largest organ in the body. The total area of the skin is about 20 square feet. The skin protects us from microbes and the elements, helps regulate body temperature, and permits the sensations of touch, heat, and cold.
Skin has three layers:
- The epidermis, the outermost layer of skin, provides a waterproof barrier and creates our skin tone.
- The dermis, beneath the epidermis, contains tough connective tissue, hair follicles, and sweat glands.
- The deeper subcutaneous tissue and is made of fat and connective tissue.
Some of the skin conditions typically aren’t curable. They can be maintained by using drugs and following a good lifestyle. There are more than 3,000 kinds of skin disorders, some of which can be cured and others can persist lifelong and cause chronic symptoms, disability, and emotional distress. Some of the common symptoms of skin disease are itchy rash, oozing sores, scaly skin
Here are some of the diseases with causes and symptoms:
- Eczema: Eczema is term for a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a common skin disorder that produces thick red plaques covered with silvery scales.
- Acne: acne remains largely a curse of adolescence, about 20% of all cases occur in adults.
- Rosacea: Rosacea is a common disorder that mainly affects skin on the face. It causes redness on the nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead.
Our Services: Good treatments are available for a variety of skin conditions, including rash, itchy skin, skin fungus or infection, skin bumps or skin tags. Our doctor can advise you on the best way to clean, treat, and protect oily or dry skin. For more information call us / email us. Click here for online consulting.
- 16 year boy was suffering from cancer and hospital told he can live only for 15 days. But by panchagavya treatment he recovered in 6 months and now he is leading a normal life.
- Treated patients from more than 40 countries like America, france, italy etc
- Handled more than 800 cancer patients
- Consulted and treated, more than 150 kidney disorders, more than 400 skin diseases, 1000+ asthama patients, 2000+ stomach related problems and 15 HIV patients.
- Has been part of 600+ free camps, has given TV interviews, published articles in main newspapers of Karnataka
- Planted 3000+ medicinal plants and also conducted awareness programs on health care