A cyst is a closed sac-like structure that is not a normal part of the tissue where it is located. Cysts are common and can occur anywhere in the body in people of any age.
Cysts may be an abnormal or new lump. Cysts usually are filled with air or other gases, liquids such as pus, or semisolid substances like tissue debris or other materials. Cysts vary in size they can grow so large that they displace normal organs and tissues. Cysts of the skin or tissues beneath the skin are usually noticeable. Cysts can also happen on internal organs, such as the kidneys or liver, may not produce any symptoms or may not be detected by the affected individual.
Causes of a cyst are:
- simple obstructions to the flow of fluid,
- chronic inflammatory conditions,
- genetic conditions,
- Defects in developing organs in the embryo.
- A fault in an organ of a developing embryo
- A defect in the cells
- Blockages of ducts in the body which cause a fluid build-up
- A parasite
- Impact injury that breaks a vessel.
Symptoms of cysts: Symptoms always vary enormously depending on what type of cyst it is. If it is an abnormal cyst on the skin or below the skin the patient becomes aware. The cysts in breasts can also be felt and are painful. Some cysts in the brain can cause headaches, as well as other symptoms. If the size of the cysts are large it is operated and removed. So it is better to consult a doctor depending on the size and problem.
Our Services: We have treated many patients with various cysts with Panchagavya and ayurveda. We will be able to provide solutions depending on the type and stage of the disease . For more information call us / email us. Click here for online consulting.
- 16 year boy was suffering from cancer and hospital told he can live only for 15 days. But by panchagavya treatment he recovered in 6 months and now he is leading a normal life.
- Treated patients from more than 40 countries like America, france, italy etc
- Handled more than 800 cancer patients
- Consulted and treated, more than 150 kidney disorders, more than 400 skin diseases, 1000+ asthama patients, 2000+ stomach related problems and 15 HIV patients.
- Has been part of 600+ free camps, has given TV interviews, published articles in main newspapers of Karnataka
- Planted 3000+ medicinal plants and also conducted awareness programs on health care