If you are having hard time to sleep, trouble in sleeping throughout the night and if you are waking up too early, having hard time to wake up and overly tired during the day, you have a sleep disorder.
A good sleep is necessary for optimal health and can affect hormone levels, mood and weight. A sleep disorder also known as somnipathy, is a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of a person or animal. Some sleep disorders are serious enough which spoils the normal physical, mental, social and emotional functioning of the body. When a person is not able to sleep or suffers from sleeping difficulty then it is termed as insomnia. Disruptions in sleep might be due to bad dreams, thinking, the timing of sleep or several unwanted issues.
Causes: traumatic childhood experiences, family conflict or sexual trauma, moderate alcohol consumption, due to stress or other outside factors. It might also have a hereditary component. More research needs to be conducted to gain further information about the hereditary nature of sleep disorders.
Symptoms: Snoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, sleep deprivation, and restless legs syndrome, sleepwalking, night terrors and bed wetting are common.
Unfortunately, even minimal sleep loss can take a toll on your mood, energy, efficiency, and ability to handle stress. Ignoring sleep problems and disorders can lead to poor health, weight gain, accidents, impaired job performance, and relationship strain. If you want to feel your best, stay healthy, and perform up to your potential, sleep is a necessity, not a luxury. So what you can do to help yourself is to call the sleep doctor.
Our Services: Panchagavya has very effective solutions for sleep and stress related issues without any side effects. We will be able to provide solutions depending on the type and stage of the disease . For more information call us / email us. Click here for online consulting.
- 16 year boy was suffering from cancer and hospital told he can live only for 15 days. But by panchagavya treatment he recovered in 6 months and now he is leading a normal life.
- Treated patients from more than 40 countries like America, france, italy etc
- Handled more than 800 cancer patients
- Consulted and treated, more than 150 kidney disorders, more than 400 skin diseases, 1000+ asthama patients, 2000+ stomach related problems and 15 HIV patients.
- Has been part of 600+ free camps, has given TV interviews, published articles in main newspapers of Karnataka
- Planted 3000+ medicinal plants and also conducted awareness programs on health care