Intestine in our body is of two types: small intestine and large intestine. Small intestine is the longest part of the body which connects the stomach and large intestine. Most of the food we eat is digested here. Functional disorders are those in which the bowel looks normal but doesn’t work properly.
The primary causes for functional disorders include: eating a diet low in fiber, not exercising, traveling frequently, eating more of milk products, being stressed, controlling a bowel movement, taking antacid medicines and taking certain medicines like antidepressants, iron pills, and strong pain medicines such as narcotics, being pregnant, constipation. There are many types of intestinal diseases.
Some of the diseases we get through intestinal disease and its symptoms are:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with intestinal disease.
- Fever and fatigue: Low energy and low grade fever.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: Inflammation through your digestive tract which may spoil the normal bowel movement and may lead to pain and cramping.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Sometimes blood in your stool.
- Abdominal pain and cramping, along with inflammation, can affect your appetite.
- Malnourished and loss of weight
- You cannot properly digest and absorb food.
- Constipation is the difficult passage of stools
Sometimes the worst case of disease can lead to cancer. The most common structural disorders are those affecting the anus, as well as diverticular disease and cancer. It is possible to prevent, detect, and treat the disease long before symptoms appear. Many diseases of the intestine can be prevented or minimized by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, practicing good bowel habits, and submitting to cancer screening.
Our Services: We have treated more than 2000 patients who were suffering from stomach ailments. We will be able to provide solutions depending on the type and stage of the disease . For more information call us / email us. Click here for online consulting.
- 16 year boy was suffering from cancer and hospital told he can live only for 15 days. But by panchagavya treatment he recovered in 6 months and now he is leading a normal life.
- Treated patients from more than 40 countries like America, france, italy etc
- Handled more than 800 cancer patients
- Consulted and treated, more than 150 kidney disorders, more than 400 skin diseases, 1000+ asthama patients, 2000+ stomach related problems and 15 HIV patients.
- Has been part of 600+ free camps, has given TV interviews, published articles in main newspapers of Karnataka
- Planted 3000+ medicinal plants and also conducted awareness programs on health care