Lung is the main organ in our body for respiration. Lungs take in oxygen from the air and deliver it to the bloodstream. Lung disorder refers to when your lung is affected by a disease and not let you breathe properly.
The cells in your body need oxygen to work and grow. People with lung disease have difficulty in breathing. The lungs are part of a complex apparatus, expanding and relaxing thousands of times each day to bring in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide. Lung disease prevents the body from getting enough oxygen. Some of the lung diseases are: asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, influenza and pneumonia. Lung disease is a major concern for women. More number of women are also dying from lung disease.
Causes: Smoking, infections, and genetics are responsible for most lung diseases. Which also causes difficulty in breathing. Allergies, infections, or pollution can trigger asthma’s symptoms. Inhalation of coal dust and asbestosis from inhaled asbestos dust.
Symptoms: Lung diseases usually affect the airways, which in turn branch to become progressively smaller tubes throughout the lungs. Chronic productive cough, accumulated mucus and sudden injury to the lungs caused by a serious illness. Lung disease can result from problems in any part of this system. Some lung diseases can lead to respiratory failure.
In severe cases the lung disease might turn into lung cancer and one should take care of it.
Our Services: Panchagavya has treatments for all types for respiratory and lung diseases. We will be able to provide solutions depending on the type and stage of the disease . For more information call us / email us. Click here for online consulting.
- 16 year boy was suffering from cancer and hospital told he can live only for 15 days. But by panchagavya treatment he recovered in 6 months and now he is leading a normal life.
- Treated patients from more than 40 countries like America, france, italy etc
- Handled more than 800 cancer patients
- Consulted and treated, more than 150 kidney disorders, more than 400 skin diseases, 1000+ asthama patients, 2000+ stomach related problems and 15 HIV patients.
- Has been part of 600+ free camps, has given TV interviews, published articles in main newspapers of Karnataka
- Planted 3000+ medicinal plants and also conducted awareness programs on health care